Friday, December 31, 2010

Lesson #1

I have learned something: Whilst living in a foreign land, accomplishing small tasks means big victories. For instance, I am very proud of the list of things I have accomplished today:

1. Bought light bulbs
2. Installed light bulbs
3. Bought thumbtacks ("chinches") 
4. Hung Clemson paraphernalia
5. Bought food
6. Ate food
7. Bought cleaning supplies
8. Cleaned apartment

One shouldn't be too impressed with #6. 

PB&J, yogurt, banana, and milk. 
You can take the boy out of America, but you can't take America out of the boy. 

5 comments:

  1. I'm very impressed, Garrett! Safe travels this month. I pray that your camp goes well and many relationships are strengthened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little concerned that you didn't have all 5 food groups on your lunch plate! Remember your veggies! Happy New Year from Tuckehoe!

    Love you,

    Aunt Angie & Uncle Larry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well said, Brad. Typical GB lunch was my thought exactly. Donde esta el carne, senior?

    Also, very well done on #4.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Typical GB lunch with a large glass of milk.

    ReplyDelete